Wednesday 14 March 2012

Paddy's Day and a bargain buy for Kate Middleton

One last addition before I go to bed! I was on the wonderful website www.hobbs.co.uk doing some late night shopping and I came across this Landale dress; I instantly thought of Kate! Waist detailing, perfect length, sleeves, round neck and blue and green colours combined! It was rumoured that Kate was spotted shopping on High Street Kensington, London recently for some last minute shopping essentials - Hobbs just happens to be located exactly where she was spotted! I can't help wondering if this will be her St. Patrick's Day dress. What do you think?

Either way, it has Kate's style written all over it (and may be Pippa, too). Team this with a well-tailored jacket in navy or black, black tights and patent leather high-heeled shoes and you are on to a winner!

I really need to earn more money so I can fill my wardrobe up with all these key pieces I keep unearthing!

Rate and comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment