Monday 25 June 2012

Kate Middleton loves summer holidays and that white bikini

Summer has technically arrived, although we seem to be lacking in sunshine in the UK. Nonetheless, we are now in to the summer months, and it's that time of year when lots of us go on holiday. I haven't got a summer holiday planned this year, but I'm hoping to catch to some sun in October. This hasn't stopped me thinking about what bikinis I'd like to wear/own and doing some browsing online. There are lots of gorgeous bikinis and swimming costumes out there, and I have a couple of favourite which I will share with you in this post. However, I thought all you Kate fans would like some Middleton inspiration.

In 2006, Kate was papped on holiday with William enjoying some summer sun on a yacht.She was photographed in a gorgeous, and very revealing, white bikini. Who wouldn't opt for this style and colour if you had a bikini body like Kate. I don't want to reproduce the photo, so here is a link to Kate in her bikini: Cosmopolitan. After some careful searching, here are my favourite white halterneck bikinis with links to the websites.

Venice Beach Fonte bikini from £30 Zalando


Tommy Hilfiger Estelle Halterneck £41.16 Amazon

Balmain Halterneck £217.25 The Outnet






Chloe scalloped bikini £156.74 The Outnet


Melissa Odabash £146 Selfridges

I couldn't possibly get away with a white bikini, and this year I am hoping to buy a new swimsuit rather than a bikini. Here is my favourite, currently on my wishlist:

Miu Miu Halterneck bikini £125
Don't forget there are some great sales on at the moment, so you can grab a great bikini bargain! Happy Shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment