Tuesday 19 June 2012

Kate Middleton, Anya Hindmarch Clutches and Colbalt Blue ...

So, it is definitely sale time! The sales have started everywhere! I remember only a few years ago, sales were a big deal, but nowadays, what with the Internet and, dare I say it, the recession we're in, sales and discounts seem to be a regular thing and not advertised as much.

I have done a couple of blogs over the last few days after discovering some of Kate's clothing and bags on sale, and now I kinda wish I'd save them all up for one mega blog. But then chances are things would have sold out by the time I blogged, so, alas, you all get a couple of blogs in one week!

*SALES FLASH*

We all know Kate is a fan of Anya Hindmarch (http://www.anyahindmarch.com/page/shoponline) and in particular her clutches. Well, I'm pleased to tell you I saw the Marano clutch in the sale this evening. It had been reduced from £395 to £197.50. Bargain if you have the cash! Some of the colours have already sold out, but they still have it in Colbalt blue. And yes folks, Kate is a massive fan of blue! So, here it is and you can buy it here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment